Winter Sonata

About Me

Name: Wang Penguin

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • These fish were sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long ...
  • I have never tasted snail before - I wonder what...
  • My glove dropped onto the ground, and it reeked ...
  • People said it stunk a lot here, but I kind of l...
  • In the supposedly funny Busan dialect, this sign...
  • We reached the seafood market! We're so happy to...
  • Vas!!! Wake up, you're inside the Busan eki!! 
  • The strawberry milk I bought at 7-11. It was soo...
  • Here is the shikhye I bought at that 7-11. It is...
  • Haehyun shopping at the 7-11 @ the Busan station...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I really liked the atmosphere here - it reminded me of China in some aspects. Posted by Picasa

posted by Wang Penguin | 12:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home