Winter Sonata

About Me

Name: Wang Penguin

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • The back of Busan Daigaku. Yoojin says that peop...
  • We met up with Yoojin again, where she gave us a...
  • Vas always sleeps, and here he is sleeping in th...
  • Where is he looking? at the beach I hope. 
  • Hi Busan beach. 
  • I swear I didn't bully Vas. 
  • Busan's beach and many its many hotels. 
  • The Busan beach is so beautiful, and Vas is so s...
  • This place was so nice though for a seedy love h...
  • This room costs 60000W (about $60). It was such ...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 08, 2006

This is the bus that has different fare costs (same distance) depending on whether you are going up the campus or down the campus. Posted by Picasa

posted by Wang Penguin | 12:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home