Winter Sonata
About Me
Name:
Wang Penguin
View my complete profile
I really like this scenery, with the man-made ro...
We went to Kyungjoo to go to this temple area, t...
At first I wasn't sure what to make of these thi...
I really liked the name of this convenient store...
Yoojin no okaasan no ryouri! We ate sam gap sai ...
It was her idea bringing us here; look at her sm...
I really liked the atmosphere here - it reminded...
These fish were sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long ...
I have never tasted snail before - I wonder what...
My glove dropped onto the ground, and it reeked ...
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Yoojin and Haehyun explained that Koreans stacked stones on top of eachother and then make a wish (maybe for good grades or a happy life, or whatever they want).
posted by Wang Penguin |
12:25 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home