Winter Sonata
About Me
Name:
Wang Penguin
View my complete profile
They look like such good friends.
This is the center of downtown in Daegu; a very ...
Gui-ye (aka Jenny) - she's one of Haehyun's best...
This is not sam gyap sai believe it or not! This...
A wheel moved by water to prepare rice.
Haehyun's dad treated us to some anko-filled bre...
In that little room behind us, the Koreans used ...
Ou-sama no haka (The Korean Kings' graves). Ther...
At first I thought this pagoda was called “babo”...
The famous pagoda placed on the left, I don't re...
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Bomi is on the left, and Teri is on the right. Bomi is very energetic, and always bullies the lazy Teri (who is older I think). There is definitely a pecking order set. Which one is she pointing at?
posted by Wang Penguin |
9:04 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home