Winter Sonata

About Me

Name: Wang Penguin

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Busan means “many mountains,” or so I'm told. Th...
  • Vas told me to take random pictures, and so I di...
  • This is the first McDonald's I saw in Busan, and...
  • The first picture in Korea that I took! Yoojin a...
  • From here on out I will show pictures from Korea!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 07, 2006

There are a few cars that go through these crowded streets (even more crowded around peak times); they go slow as to not to run into anyone, but I think it's kind of dangerous still! Posted by Picasa

posted by Wang Penguin | 11:40 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger GMCCenter said...

Segera Beli Nara Village Gading Serpong dan
Ruko Aniva Grande Gading Serpong

10:41 AM  
Blogger trendsofa said...

Gunakan Jasa Desain Interior Saat Anda Ingin Sewa Apartemen Bulana Di Sydney Yang Dekat Dengan Alat Bantu Dengar Di Jakarta Sehingga Mudah Sewa Kereta Di Penang.

8:54 AM  
Blogger trendsofa said...

Check Sewa Kereta Pulau Pangkor,
check Kedai Bunga Di Melaka,
check Sedot WC Pamulang,
check Sedot WC Malang.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home