Winter Sonata

About Me

Name: Wang Penguin

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • From here on out we met Taejin. At this restaura...
  • Haehyun is thinking "kh-kh-kh." Vas is thinking....
  • There! Great! He's looking, quick take a picture. 
  • Look at the camera, or I'll make you! 
  • The main building of Kyungpook National Universi...
  • KNU - Haehyun and HoSang's University! Look at V...
  • So many Kim last names. Teach me math, what an i...
  • Gui-ye's card I found very amusing. Look at how ...
  • Her friends are so very kind. 
  • I liked that picture on the bottom-right. 

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 08, 2006

This is an add to catch those crazy kita jyousen (N. Korean) spies. As long as these posters are up, the old hatred will never die down I think. I found this ad to be very funny though because of the telephone strength bar. Just call "111"and report a spy today! Posted by Picasa

posted by Wang Penguin | 9:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home