Winter Sonata

About Me

Name: Wang Penguin

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • 6 people went to go pick Haehyun up from the port....
  • BATMAN. My mouth was wide open when I saw him go o...
  • Later I will have video links~
  • While I was in Korea, I took too many pictures and...
  • The greatest kimchi ever made, and by Ho Song's ...
  • Korean Pepsi (written in Hangul). Taejin joked t...
  • In the back there was a duty free shop right bef...
  • Yon-sama depaato ferry ticket. "Lotte de aimasho...
  • We left our nimotsu at Haehyun's place at the Me...
  • Koreans are very smart, putting their address nu...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2006


As a newbie to snowboarding, the best strategy to learning is to go to the most difficult peak in the whole ski resort...

posted by Wang Penguin | 10:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home