Winter Sonata
About Me
Name:
Wang Penguin
View my complete profile
"Get the **** outta the way" is what he's trying...
Vas trying to watch Korean TV at Haehun's place.
Teri!
Bomi!
Bomi is on the left, and Teri is on the right. B...
They look like such good friends.
This is the center of downtown in Daegu; a very ...
Gui-ye (aka Jenny) - she's one of Haehyun's best...
This is not sam gyap sai believe it or not! This...
A wheel moved by water to prepare rice.
Sunday, January 08, 2006
I laughed so hard when I saw that Haehyun owned this figure. I really like this guy wherever he is from. She also taped a mini of him on his head, which makes him look even more rediculous. And why does his underwear have the kanji for "person?"
posted by Wang Penguin |
9:10 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home