
Tarrot Card Reading! We went to this tent-looking place (actually there were many tarrot card readers in the vicinity). Apparently waka-mono (young-ins) like to go to these places. The tarrot card reader that we went to could speak Japanese very well, so that's the medium I talked with her in. Vas had Yoojin translate Korean; he also had a terrible fortune, saying that his “surroundings” are becoming a road block for him. I asked about moving (hikosu), since it was one of the topics that I could choose from, but the reading I got was very vague. I don't think she could even fathom why I chose that topic in the first place. I don't really know what Yoojin's reading was about since it was all in Korean.
1 Comments:
Outdoor Camping Checklists, Tips, Guides, Camping Recipes, and Camping Equipment Camping Checklists - Camping with Gus
Post a Comment
<< Home