Winter Sonata
About Me
Name:
Wang Penguin
View my complete profile
Haehyun's room where we slept in. She was too em...
I laughed so hard when I saw that Haehyun owned ...
"Get the **** outta the way" is what he's trying...
Vas trying to watch Korean TV at Haehun's place.
Teri!
Bomi!
Bomi is on the left, and Teri is on the right. B...
They look like such good friends.
This is the center of downtown in Daegu; a very ...
Gui-ye (aka Jenny) - she's one of Haehyun's best...
Sunday, January 08, 2006
You can see the card on the right is from Yujin. This card was one of the funniest because she fell asleep halfway through writing it, so now I have to ask her what she wanted to write.
posted by Wang Penguin |
9:19 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home